How to become a BRC Global Standards Auditor
The scheme is open to individuals and corporations, and all applications are independently reviewed to ensure they meet the rigorous criteria needed for entry to the scheme. You must be able to demonstrate, through qualifications and work experience in the manufacturing sector you’re applying for, that you meet the criteria specified for each Standard. As a minimum you will need:
- A degree or equivalent in a field relevant to the Standard.
- Successful completion of a registered QMS Lead Auditor course or equivalent.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the relevant manufacturing sector.
- Successful completion of a BRC Global Standards training course on a relevant sector.
- Evidence of training experience and the provision of two references.
- Successful completion of HACCP training based on the principles of Codex Alimentarius, and of at least two days’ duration.