You will be assessed throughout the course (50%) and you will also need to undertake a workplace audit and submit an audit report for assessment (50%). You will need to gain a 75% pass for this assessment.
This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
The course is aimed at:
- quality and technical managers;
- operations managers;
- staff responsible for managing an internal auditing schedule; and
- staff responsible for undertaking internal audits as required by BRC Global Standards.
At the end of the course you will:
- understand the roles and responsibilities of auditors;
- be able to plan and conduct an internal audit;
- know how to write concise, accurate and factual audit reports; and
- be able to undertake audit follow-up activities.
Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, 2100 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Standard ticket rate: $950
Food Safety Americas 2018 conference attendee rate: $850