The content of each course will act to complement the conference sessions; optimising each individual's educational experience at the event.
You can book a place for this course even if you are not attending Food Safety Europe 2019, but Food Safety Europe 2019 delegates get a £50 discount on their booking.
This one-day course will provide delegates with an in-depth understanding of the revisions to the Standard requirements. The course is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on site.
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard which will be available free of charge from the BRC Bookshop from August 2018.
At the end of the course you will be assessed with an exam.
This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
THE COURSE IS AIMED AT:
- site technical staff;
- technical and quality managers and their teams; and
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL:
- understand the reasons for changes to the Standard, including industry developments;
- be able to explain how the changes will benefit retailers, manufacturers, auditors and consumers;
- understand the changes from Issue 7 including changes to the format of the Standard, changes to existing clauses, new requirements and clauses;
- recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard; and
- know how the audit process should now be carried out and reported.
London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square
Grosvenor Square, Mayfair, London W1K 6JP