Closing date for applications: October 31, 2018
BRC Global Standards are recruiting a Inside Sales Executive. The role sits within the sales team, reporting to the relevant Business Development Manager or Regional Director and will be based in our London office. The inside sales teams’ role is to both grow the business and create the right relationships in manufacturing sites, professional service organisations, certification bodies and associated industries in the global manufacturing industry.
The business works through a network of certification bodies who both sell and deliver our certification products, but we also directly sell a number of products pre and post-certification, namely Trace One Network, direct training (public courses, in-house) and events (sponsorship and delegate sales). Core schemes and additional module will grow through lead generation and working with the regional team on supply chain transition projects.
The individual will be trained on the product portfolio and will be directing prospects to book or buy online (event delegates, training courses, BRC Global Standards Professional and BRC Participate) or create opportunities and close sales on the CRM system (Trace One Network, sponsorship packages, additional modules, core standards and in-house training).
The inside sales teams’ role is to both grow the business and create the right relationships in manufacturing sites, professional service organisations, certification bodies and associated industries in the global manufacturing industry.
The role holder will have a commercial outlook and have inside sales experience selling professional services. Sponsorship sales experience would be advantageous.
- Meet individual annual sales target – including Trace One Network, event sponsorship, event delegates, training packages and specific additional modules
- Meet lead generation targets for core schemes and additional modules
- Upsell a range of BRC Global Standards products and services to existing BRC Global Standards customer sites in your region, by telephone/email
Help support the team at external and internal events
- Be an active part of a new global inside sales team based in our three global regions in the Americas, EMEA and APAC
- Establish good working relationships with delivery partners in the region
- Help measure lead conversion by delivery partner and product
- Work with the marketing team to manage and process high quality sales-ready leads for immediate follow up with partners
- Work with individual departments to ensure we understand the product positioning, have a clear idea of the target audience and hit and exceed our sales targets
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please forward your CV to Tessa Kelly - Operations Director and Regional Director EMEA - email@example.com