This training has been designed by the Food Safety Preventative Controls Alliance (FSPCA) in collaboration with the FDA. It is taught by a Lead Instructor for the FSPCA Preventative Controls for Human Food Course. This course covers the Preventive Controls for Human Food Rule that is part of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA). It also meets the Preventive Controls Qualified Individual Training requirements.
This course covers the Preventive Controls for Human Food Rule that is part of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA). It also meets the Preventive Controls Qualified Individual Training requirements.
The course is aimed at:
Every site needs to have a qualified individual in charge of the food safety preventative controls system, so it is recommended that at least one individual, responsible for the preventative controls per location obtain training. Additionally, personnel (corporate or site) responsible for supplier approval will need to understand FSMA requirements for their supply chain.
At the end of the course you will:
- Get certified as a Preventive Control Qualified Individual by FSPCA
- Learn how to develop a HARPC food safety plan
- Be prepared for the new FSMA regulations
- Learn best practices and review case study examples
- Receive an official FSPCA course book and Certificate of Completion
- Engage in an interactive classroom environment