This course trains delegates in Third Party Audit requirements against the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 7. In addition, the course includes the relevant aspects of auditing within the food sector. Attending this course allows you to gain an in-depth and practical understanding of the BRC Standard and auditing methodology.
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard.
This course is aimed at:
- Technical and Quality Managers
- Prospective Certification Body Auditors and Consultants
At the end of the course you will:
- Understand the reasons for changes to the Standard, including industry developments
- Be able to explain how the changes will benefit retailers, manufacturers, auditors and consumers
- Understand the changes from Issue 7 including changes to the format of the Standard, changes to existing clauses, new requirements and clauses
- Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Know how the audit process should now be carried out and reported