EXPENSE REDUCTION ANALYSTS
The BRC and Expense Reduction Analysts have formed a partnership that will be extremely advantageous to many retailers and manufacturers. The BRC is particularly pleased to add the company’s expertise to its list of business services available to retail members and manufacturers.
Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) enables organisations to save money and boost business performance through effective procurement, improved supplier management and smarter spending. ERA’s sector specialists build long-term relationships with medium to large organisations, going beyond short-term gains to deliver objective analysis, informed market expertise and continued financial benefits.
Established for over 20 years, ERA uses their deep understanding of the key issues facing retailers and manufacturers to produce programmes that are truly tailored to specific needs of their clients. With over 150 Specialist Procurement Advisors in the UK, Expense Reduction Analysts is able to offer dedicated specialists with a thorough knowledge of various expenditure categories and a passion to find solutions that meet the most precise client needs.
The core philosophy is to achieve cost reductions without compromising quality, service and purchase; most clients experience a noticeable improvement to their procurement processes and understanding of how to achieve effective procurement within their employees.
Benefits to BRC members
This partnership offers multiple benefits to BRC Members; Expense Reduction Analysts’ extensive knowledge provides considerable power when negotiating with suppliers to ensure that clients receive the best prices and the best quality of service, whilst being a completely independent third party, free from any kind of influence from suppliers. Expense Reduction Analysts main objective is to do what is right for the client and these are the strict terms on which strong working relationships have been formed with suppliers. Smarter Spending is based on improving procurement: getting maximum value for money spent on goods not for re-sale, as opposed to simply cutting costs which will inevitably result in a lower quality of service and reoccurring problems.
Key benefits of working with Expense Reduction Analysts:
- Best Value - Due to the way in which we share and build on all knowledge we acquire during each cost and purchase review, we are able to obtain better arrangements than in-house procurement departments.
- Buying Power - Our extensive knowledge gives us considerable power when negotiating with suppliers to ensure that clients receive best prices and the best quality of service, both now and in the long term.
- Independence - Whilst we are an influential force within the supply chain, we are free from any kind of influence from suppliers. We do not accept commissions or any financial reward from any supplier at any time, always working in the best interest of our clients. We vigorously protect this independence.
- Bespoke Solutions - Additionally everything we do for a client is bespoke to the specific needs of that client – we simply do not lock clients into pre-arranged national pricing arrangements, nor are we part of any buying consortium.
- Strong Supplier Relationships - Our only objective is to do what is right for our client and these are the strict terms on which we have been able to forge strong working relationships with suppliers and service providers alike.
To find out how we can help you drive down costs and protect your profits, contact the team on 02380 829737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org