This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of validation and verification so that they know the level of detail required for each process, and are able to use validation and verification in practice. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRC Global Standards. This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
The course is aimed at:
- Quality and safety management staff at manufacturing, storage and distribution and retail sites
At the end of the course you will:
- Define and understand the terms validation and verification
- Understand the level of detail required for each process
- Be able to use validation and verification in practice
- Appreciate how validation and verification relate to conformance to the Standard
Training course Tickets
BRC Global Standards Food Safety America Conference Delegates - $425
BRC Global Standards Training Course Delegates Only - $500
Hyatt Regency, Grand Cypres
One Grand Cypress Blvd.
Orlando, Florida, USA, 32836S