MITIGATING RISks in retail and manufacturing
Brand Protection Americas 2017 will shine a spotlight on:
- The transparent supply chain – what does it take to have complete visibility on the suppliers to your final product? How can you manage a global supply base effectively, and how do you know what the risks are?
- The sustainable supply chain – ensuring continuity of supply and sourcing sustainable materials – good messages for your brand and good business practice.
- Consistent product safety and quality – avoiding product recalls and risks to your consumers.
- A look to the future – the technological advances that will enable clearer visibility and more effective collaboration with suppliers, to reduce the risks. What advances in technology will support the audits of the future?
- Managing the messaging from social and mass media, customer complaints, product recalls and other brand-damaging stories; from dealing with a potential social media storm to a persistent journalist.
Join us at Brand Protection Americas 2017 to:
- Ensure you are fully up-to-date on key risks – protecting your brand image and the public perception of your company, as well as managing risks.
- Hear from expert speakers sharing their invaluable advice and understand the key threats facing their industry.
- Explore the full impact of a social media storm on your business.
- Learn from thought-provoking case studies and panel discussions, and discuss, share, learn and network with your peers.
BRC Global Standards Partners: Approved Training Partners, certification bodies and all BRC Global Standards certificated sites - $395
All other delegates - $495
Please contact us to get your booking code.
Motif Seattle Hotel
1415 Fifth Avenue